I’m happy to announce that I’ve made the decision to start accepting sponsorship on the Virtual Tassie blog. Sponsorships will allow me to:
- Put more time in to blogging in general
- Enhance my home lab when required to expand and refresh. The lab is crucial to me not only for my learning, but I use my lab to build out screenshots or videos which get put in to blog posts
- Provide funding to attend industry events out of my own pocket
Initially I am taking on sponsors with the following options:
- Static web page with content of your choice (pending my approval) under the Sponsors section
- A static HTML ad (usually a logo / graphic) in the sidebar of the VirtualTassie blog with a link off to your destination of choice (see the sidebar to the right of this post)
Sponsored blog posts will be considered, but are least preferred over the two options above. If you enter an agreement with me for items 1 and/or 2 above, I will be inclined to write about your product or solution naturally as to support my sponsors.
Currently I’m offering 3, 6 and 12 month agreements.
If you’d like to know more about the blog or about securing a position as a sponsor on this blog, please see the About page or fill out the form below to get in touch with me. My preference at this point in time is to deal directly with the sponsors and not use any advertising platform as a “middle man”. There are several benefits to this model which I will be happy to discuss with you.